20 september 2011

Incredible artist of today: Kyle Ranson

I spent some time yesterday surfing the internet looking at different contemporary artists. Actually, it's one of the things I like the most after making art myself and visiting museums for experiencing the real deal. I found so many incredibly interesting artists that I thought I could just as well share one new artist here everyday, so you guys could get the opportunity to get as inspired as I do. I don't think that I have the time nor the patience do to a lot of describing, I just want to show you some really great stuff. So here it goes: very first artist on the list is Kyle Ranson. Read an interesting interview with him here (at one of my favourite contemporary art-blogs around the internet) I love his use of those fluorescent, bright colours and how every painting has lots and lots of layers - in so many ways.��

Ingen kommentarer: